Sunday 10 August 2008

What an eventful time so far in Edinburgh and it is only our first official day. We have all recieved numerous commissions and have met up with several friends from our previous years. Personally my highlight today has been a rather splendid cup of Strawberry Oolong I had for afternoon tea. I recieved a rather exciting commission today to provide some technical services to two charming young women for their comedy sketch show. It is the first time a Butler has been commsioned to carry out such a task, maybe there will be more to come.

I am now off to visit a rather splendid cheese emporium I noticed earlier on my travels, I will of course report back.

Regards,
Thompson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm palatial accommodation and light but tasty refreshments sounds idyllic!
peking daily at the Butler's blog
is like being there with you
dear butlers.
Carry on the good work, chaps!
your biggest fan,
Mel