Tuesday 14 August 2007

Having seen little of the other Butlers yesterday, it's nice to sit down for a vanilla latte with the team and catch up. It was another early start for me, shopping, cleaning and carrying for a regular client and his family, the moast housework I've done in a long time. Luckily I was sustained by the Mate tea that i sampled last night. The rest of today may prove more leisurely although of course, I still have to locate Howie Nicholsby! And there's the small issue of hot Cocoa this evening. Then i just wait for the phone to ring once more!

Fletcher the Butler



Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Fletcher,
Might I suggest that you have a late night snack with your cocoa?
find a traditional Edinburgh Toasthouse perhaps?
You need to keep your strength up!
Mxx