Monday 13 August 2007

Hypnosis and morning pancakes

Another eventful day at the festival, firstly though the events from last night. Hopkins and myself were asked to buttle at 'Stef's Sidesplitting Hypnosis' show, being held at a luxurious members club. Initially tasked to welcome guests and take care of their well being. We were kindly offered the opportunity to observe the evening show. Initially thinking Hypnosis may not the first choice for a Butler's evening entertainment, one can only say SUPERB!! There were laughs, jollity, good spirits and an immense level of skill required to perform such a turn.

Today started with a lovely commission of cooking pancakes for the cast of 'The Florists' a delightful group, much fun was received by us Butler's and hopefully by them. Butler Hopkins will expand more on this when he has the opportunity to access the Butler mobile personal computer.

From all accounts my fellow Butler's have had a busy afternoon and evening so reports to follow.

One last note for 4pm Tea tonight I had a tea served in a paper cup, novelty for myself. Unfortunately I am unsure of the brands spelling, so details to follow.

Regards

Thompson
.

1 comment:

S K G Rao said...

Hi,
Do you like Indian coffee and breakfast.You can have it free when you visit my city in my home.Say when in my Blog Guest Book.please kindly visit my blog:
http://engineeringtextilesforindia.blogspot.com
Thanking you from INDIA.